Απόκληροι άνθρωποι που κινούνται στην ομίχλη με περίσσιο μίσος απέναντι σε βασιλεές και λόρδους υψηλών οίκων.
"If you know the enemy and know your self, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."
The kingdom of the elves, tried to rise up again, but eventually fell into chaos again.
Vassals : Edit
- Circle of the Land (Vassal) : A grove of Druids and their associates that try to keep sacred lands from falling to the wrong hands and keep the balance of Nature
“The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools.” -Malrick of the Silver Order
Knightly order that uses the weapons of darkness against it fighting fire with fire.
A newfound realm in the south seeking to protect every culture and philosophy it can.
"Law, order and safety. That is the only way humans can live as people. Without these values people become animals." -Nakezuma, Consul of the Nation of Kydor
Norsemen warbands united under the raven black banner of Earl Ragnar.
"We fight... that is how we live and that is how we die" -Ragnar Mangarm
Inactive Factions Edit
The following are inactive factions, if any players wish to re-create them they must speak with the organizers first. Priority is given to players whose characters originally belonged to the relevant faction.
- Armada: Privateers that split from the kingdom of Aeonia after the King disavowed their Admiral
- Brotherhood of the Scythe: A religious covenant centered around the worship of Brother death with his chosen as its leader.
- Incarnadines: A tribe of wariors, shamans and druids that survived the second scourge and resetlled for a new chance in building a life in Aeonia
- Torn Wing Battalion: A mercenary company that took in the desperate and the unaligned to shape them into warriors.